Δευτέρα 7 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Tramps & trumps : Ultimatum




ULTIMATUM TO ΤΗΕ TWO NOMINEES OF AMERICA


Dear nominees,

Cool, as I could ever be,  I’ve been watching carefully your electoral battle. The trivialization and polarization, unfortunately, are in excess.  And I will not lay any blame on you.  You go down - I go up.
Thereby, I am in the unpleasant position to remind you of an old American line:

You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a gun alone”
Al Capone

Well, on July 25 this year at 21:35 Hellenic Time and while DJI was daydreaming, somewhere at 18,500 units, I posted on Facebook this very explicit picture beside.


"Ris and let me see your ridiculous face" said Chinese Pei Mei to American Beatrix Kiddo.
Kill Bill, and since then, your main stock broking index has been seriously ailing.

Two months earlier, I was more positive.  On May 25th, at 21:30, I asked from my online friends to "vote" for  my suggestion on  "Human-face Capitalism” as also known in the markets.
I asked, that is, to lead the euro-dollar equivalence to 1.1134 and simultaneously push the DJI below 17.910.
I must admit that the 17 910 was merely an arbitrary choice of the writer. But we have seen what happened up there.  And we can see where it is ending….

The 1.1134, however, is my personal, justified estimation as the optimal value of the afore mentioned equivalence. It's precisely the rate which –I consider – corresponds with the verdict of the markets, based on previous meticulous estimations.  And I already published this estimation last year: May 24, 2015, at 9:02.

If you have not noticed, these are the yesterday's closings: EUR / USD at 1.1145 - 0.0011 discrepancy. And the DJI at 17,888.28 ...

Already, yesterday, Sunday 11.6.16, at 18:37, I called my online friends to voice their views explicitly.



It becomes, by now, crystal clear : markets love me; Trust me. No.?


This is my "weapon”, you see?  Not again?
To state my kind word…:

Fortunately for you, I have the remedy for your ailment.
Your political and  economic system are facing a dead end. And I claim to be aware of the reasons, thus the appropriate cure as well.

Turn key solution. 
New constitution,  respective to Aristotle steps : Aristodemocracy. And new tax system.

Structural corrective interventions to the core. Right to the basis of the rotten system - why not ?
Nevertheless, this practice is well known and supported by the markets.

Well, definitely this is not the right time to argue.
We are to launch procedures of colossal changes, and this will eventually please the markets. I'm positive.

Specifically, we will immediately draw up plausible study. I intend to deploy high-position Greeks of my sole and absolute choice. And the study will be ready in three months.

Here are my terms:

  1. Acknowledge receipt of above information.
  2. Release and allocate the amount of $ 1 billion, for the conduct of the study, under my directions.
  3. Address  kindly Her Majesty, The Queen of Great Britain, on my behalf, so as to constitute  an  international committee having as a task the clarification of  the issue of  the German compensation towards  my country.
  4. Kindly address, on my behalf, the President of Russia to constitute an international commitee to clarify the responsibilities of the Troika and the politicians monitoring and enacting- respectively – of the mnemonium , and - finally - the economic destruction of Greece.
  5. Immediately take action of  the temporary servicing of Greece’s public debt, until the above assigned international committees conclude to a final statement.

Dear nominees,

Although I can not completely rule out the case to rush and respond positively to my proposal, particularly under the light of further advocacy from the financial markets, I would advise you as follows:
Take your time, and think about it.

Sincerely yours,

Kostas

Btw : I ‘m not the machine god of Greece. My country is named Hellas.

Ε




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου